COINX TRADING offers the most liquid exchange in the world, allowing users to easily exchange USD/BTC, USD/LTC, USD/ETH, LTC/BTC, ETH/BTC and with minimal slippage. We also boast a suite of order types to help traders take advantage of every situation.
COINX TRADING allows for users to trade with up to 3.3x leverage by receiving funding from the peer to peer margin funding platform. Users can enter an order to borrow the desired amount of funding at the rate and duration of their choice, or they can simply open a position and COINX TRADINGwill take out funding for them at the best available rate at that time.
For more information on our Margin Trading feature, please go to How It Works.
Margin Funding Market
The margin funding market provides anyone a low-risk way to earn interest on their USD, BTC, LTC, and ETH by providing funding to the users wanting to trade with leverage. Users can offer funding at the rate and duration of their choice, or they can simply lend at the FRR (Flash Return Rate). In addition users can use our Auto-Renew feature to renew their offers automatically upon expiry.
For more information on our Margin Funding feature, please go to How It Works.
COINX TRADINGoffers our users a suite of order types to give traders the tools they need for every scenario. We currently offer the following order types:
- Limit: An order to buy/sell at a specified price or better.
- Market: An order in which a buy or sell order to be executed immediately at current market prices.
- Stop: An order to sell or close your position once the market reaches a certain price.
- Trailing Stop: A stop order that can be set to execute once the market goes against you by a defined price, called the price difference. Trailing–stop sell orders are used to maximize and protect profit as a stock's price rises and limit losses when its price falls.
- Fill or Kill: This type of order is a limit order that must be filled in its entirety or canceled (killed). The purpose of a fill or kill order is to ensure that a position is entered at a desired price.
- One Cancels Other (OCO): This option allows you to place a pair of orders stipulating that if one order is executed fully or partially, then the other order is automatically canceled. An OCO combines a stop order with a limit order. This option allows you to place both take profit and stop loss targets for your position.
- Post Only: "Post Only" limit orders are orders that allow you to be sure to always pay the maker fee. When placed, a "Post Only" limit order is either inserted into the orderbook or cancelled (only for limit orders).
- Hidden Order: A hidden order is an order which does not appear in the orderbook, and thus doesn't influence other market participants. See the fees page for minimum size and fee applicable.